The Volunteer Department at Dallas ISD recently announced changes and enhancements to the overall volunteer experience.
As of August 15, Dallas ISD Volunteer Services starts using a new volunteer management system called “VOLY.” This system is widely used in organizations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and familiar to many of volunteers already in our system.
Some of the great advantages of VOLY are:
- Easy campus check-in
- Browse and sign-up for opportunities from anywhere
- Self-Manage your own volunteer profile, including changing your school of choice or adding a school
- No more printing out the “You Are Cleared” letter for the school office
- Online volunteer orientation available
- Mobile friendly application
The district is starting to ask volunteers to re-register as new volunteers to ensure all records are up to date. The volunteer application enrollment period begins Aug. 15.
Go here to learn more.