On Tuesday, March 29, McDonald’s is offering a free breakfast for students in grades 3–8 who are taking the STAAR exam.
Of course, a hot, tasty breakfast is nothing unusual for Dallas ISD students. The district’s increasingly popular Breakfast in the Classroom program provides a free nutritious breakfast to students.
For those interested in the McDonald’s offer, students can choose either a fruit and maple oatmeal or Egg White Delight McMuffin sandwich. The meal comes with apple juice and apple slices or milk and apple slices.
Here are the details:
- The promotion goes from 5:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Student(s) must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian
- This is an in-restaurant promotion only; any drive-thru customers will be asked to visit the restaurant’s lobby for this promotion
- No coupon required
- Teachers who show a valid school ID will also receive the same breakfast promotion at participating McDonalds’ restaurants throughout North Texas
- No bulk orders will be accepted; no phone-in orders will be accepted
- Delivery not available