Just like permanent classroom teachers, substitute teachers play an important role in improving student achievement in Dallas ISD. With that in mind, here are the Top 10 Reasons to become a substitute teacher in Dallas ISD:
- You can become a mentor to students to help inspire their creativity.
- You will be able to join a transformational school district focused on improving student’s achievement and making our students college- and workforce-ready.
- You will learn new best teaching strategies that impact the achievement of students.
- You will assist with ensuring students’ education is not interrupted in the absence of the teacher.
- You will join a community of professional staff members committed to students’ social and educational growth.
- You will have the ability to see students grow and discover new ways of learning.
- You will join a culture of professional educators.
- You will have the opportunity to visit various campuses and interact with students and professional staff members.
- You will the ability to influence the next generation by sharing your experiences and knowledge.
- You will find success at watching students succeed at simple and complex tasks.
People interested in becoming a substitute teacher may start the application process today by clicking here.