Seniors! Are you planning to attend Dallas College? Good news! Dallas College will be at your high school campus to assist with turning in required documentation and provide assistance registering for classes! In order to be registration ready students must:
Complete Admissions Application
- Setup eConnect Dallas College Account
- Submit documents to the Admission/Registrar office: email@example.com
- Provide residency documentation (if applicable)
- Transcripts (High School & Other colleges attended) or Proof of GED – https://www.dcccd.edu/apply-reg/pages/admregoff.aspx.
- Proof of Meningitis Vaccine (Age 22 and younger)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and Texas Application for State Financial Aid applications (FAFSA/TASFA)
- Dallas College School Code – 004453
- Provide College Placement Scores
- SAT, ACT, TSI documentation
- Complete Student Information Profile (SIP) in eConnect account
Register here for the Dallas College Registration Ready Drive. Students can expect to receive an email with instructions before their registration day event. Bring your Chromebook!
Questions? Make an appointment with a College Access Advisor to discuss: https://www.dallasisd.org/collegeaccessprogram