We know the application process for Dallas ISD’s specialty schools can get confusing. So we’re holding four specialty school application workshops to help make the process a little less stressful.
Mark your calendar to attend one of the four scheduled workshops – Tuesday, Jan. 16 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Conrad and Thomas Jefferson High Schools, and Thursday, Jan. 25 from 6 to 8 p.m. at W.W. Samuell and W.H. Adamson High Schools. Please note: child care will not be provided.
Dallas ISD’s specialty schools include:
- All-Boys Schools
- All-Girls Schools
- Collegiate Academies
- Humanities, Communication, and Leadership Schools
- International Baccalaureate Schools
- Magnet Schools
- Montessori Schools
- Personalized Learning Schools
- Project Based Learning, Urban Planning, Architecture & Design Schools
- STEM/STEAM Schools
- Two-Way Dual Language Schools
You can fill out the application on-site, and representatives will be on-hand to answer questions and help with the process. Certain programs require specific paperwork or information, including a report card, proof of residence or household income. To make sure you have all of the information to complete the applications for the schools your child is interested in, please visit www.dallasisd.org/yourchoices.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- 6 – 8 p.m.
- Conrad High School, 7502 Fair Oaks Ave.
- Thomas Jefferson High School, 4001 Walnut Hill Lane
Thursday, January 25, 2018
- 6 – 8 p.m.
- W.W. Samuell High School, 8928 Palisade Drive
- W.H. Adamson High School, 309 E. Ninth St.
Download the flyer for the specialty school application workshops here.