Caps and Gowns. Pomp and Circumstance. Graduation season is upon us, and the soon-to-be 2015 graduates of Dallas ISD’s 36 high schools are gearing up for the celebrations.
Looking for information on how you can join in? These resources have the information you need to take part in the festivities.
Find your graduate’s event by downloading the most up to date graduation schedule, which includes commencement locations. Dallas ISD’s 2015 graduation ceremonies will be streaming live and can be viewed and/or downloaded from a dedicated page on the district’s website.
To respect and honor all graduates, please use the following guidelines to ensure a memorable and dignified ceremony.
- The doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony.
- Every person including children must have a ticket.
- Saving seats is prohibited.
- The doors will close at the ceremony’s start at Ellis Davis Field House (ONLY).
- Latecomers will enter in increments of 20–30 and will be ushered to designated seating at Ellis Davis Field House (ONLY).
- The Dallas ISD graduation staff and/or police and security may refuse admission to (or may expel) guests for disruptive or disorderly conduct. The following items are prohibited:
- Noisemakers, air horns, balloons, silly string/confetti, laser pointers, weapons, back packs, oversized bags, food/drinks, tobacco products, e-cigarettes, flowers, signs, large banners, tripods and professional cameras.
Guest Exit and Meeting Graduates
- Guests will meet graduates at the entrance of the venue immediately after the ceremony. All graduates and guests are asked to leave the premises within thirty minutes after each ceremony.
Below is the current graduation schedule: