Dallas ISD’s Special Services Department, in partnership with the Computer Science & Technology Department, recently hosted the annual Adapted Robotics competition. Participating campuses competed against each other with robots designed by the students.
Beyond the STEM benefits, the robotics competition encourages student creativity, communication, teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving, among other skills. Each class received an official Vex IQ award for their hard work and accomplishments.
- Victor H. Hexter Elementary School
- Ronald Erwin McNair Elementary School
- Hector P. Garcia Middle School
- Robert T. Hill Middle School
- Kennedy-Curry Middle School
- Harold W. Lang Sr. Middle School
- J.L. Long Middle School
- Sam Tasby Middle School
- Young Women’s STEAM Academy at Balch Springs Middle School
- Multiple Careers Magnet Center
- North Dallas High School
- Skyline High School
- Wilmer-Hutchins High School