Dallas ISD is recruiting volunteers to help the Technology Department distribute computers to elementary school students starting Monday, Aug. 17. Two shifts are available: 8–11 a.m. and 12–5 p.m.
To receive clearance to volunteer, you must register at dallasisd.voly.org via Chrome, Firefox or Edge per the following instructions:
- Complete the appropriate General volunteer application.
- Select the desired elementary school(s) for which you want to volunteer.
- Complete the online orientation (include an e-signature to confirm completion).
- Await receipt of an email confirming your volunteer clearance.
- With that email, complete your online orientation and sign up for the volunteer opportunity at your preferred school.
The schedule for computer distribution is available here: Elementary School Computer Distribution Schedule.
To ensure the safety and well-being of all volunteers, staff and students, click Health Questions to Answer Prior to Volunteering for Technology Distribution. Be sure you can answer no to the questions prior to reporting to campus.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Partnership and Volunteer Services at 972-925-5440 or email@example.com.