Both Community Based Testing Sites (CBTS) will open the criteria to include testing for no symptoms required for first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers beginning April 20.
The sites operate daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are located at:
• American Airlines Center, Parking Lot E, 2500 Victory Plaza
• Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 S Polk St.
Criteria for testing sites are as follows:
• Must have temperature of 99.6 or higher and shortness of breath or cough; OR
• Anyone 65-years-old or older; OR
• Anyone with chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.); OR
• Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers
For more information on the CBTS and City resources, visit dallascityhall.com/covid19.