Nine Dallas ISD STEM/STEAM schools are accepting applications through Jan. 31 for the 2019–2020 school year.
These schools prepare students for careers in the fields of science, technology and engineering. Students can go here to apply by Jan. 31.
The STEM/STEAM schools accepting applications through Jan. 31 are:
- Solar Preparatory School for Boys at John F. Kennedy Learning Center, 1802 Moser Ave.
- Solar Preparatory School for Girls at James B. Bonham, 2617 N. Henderson Ave.
- Dallas Environmental Science Academy, 3531 N. Westmoreland Rd.
- D.A. Hulcy STEAM Middle School, 9339 S. Polk St.
- J.P. Starks Math, Science and Technology Vanguard, 3033 Tips Blvd.
- Justin F. Kimball High School, 3606 S. Westmoreland Rd.
- School of Health Professions at Yvonne A. Ewell Townview Center, 1201 E. 8th St.
- School of Science and Engineering at Yvonne A. Ewell Townview Center, 1201 E. 8th St.