Dallas ISD offers more unique opportunities and programs than any school district in the area. And from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 4, at W.H. Adamson High School, families will have the chance to explore school offerings, preview all choice and application-based schools, and receive on-site support with registration for next school year.
- Learn about Dallas ISD’s innovative school offerings and opportunities: Find the best fit for your student by discovering over 100 choice schools and programs. Hear from representatives about opportunities such as P-TECH/ECHS, Montessori, Project-Based Learning, Talented & Gifted, STEM/STEAM, Early Learning, Career Institutes, Dual Language, Visual & Performing Arts, and more.
- Apply on-site! Be the first to register for the 2024-2025 school year: Beat the rush and be the first to apply for next school year at Discover Dallas ISD. Team members will be on site to give parents/guardians one-on-one registration guidance and walk through the many programs available.
- Special Campus Presentation Opportunity: Several campuses will host presentations on their school offerings, every 30 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Families will be able to ask questions at the end of each session.
- Visit the school kiosks that interest you: Campus kiosks will be set up all over Adamson High School with informational handouts and giveaways. Take advantage of this opportunity and find the best fit for your student.
- Connect with your community: Not only will families have a chance to connect with school representatives, they will also get to meet neighbors, future classmates, and make new friends.
To learn more about Discover Dallas ISD, visit this website.