Dallas ISD will continue to distribute Curbside Meals for all children ages 1 – 18 during Thanksgiving week.
Meals will include:
- 6 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 3 snacks
- 3 suppers
Pickup time: Monday, Nov. 23, from 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or until supplies last.
Pick up locations:
- Benjamin Franklin International Exploratory Academy
- Bryan Adams High School
- David W. Carter High School
- José “Joe” May Elementary School
- Moisés E. Molina High School
- Skyline High School
- South Oak Cliff High School
- Sunset High School
- Thomas C. Marsh Preparatory Academy
- Wilmer-Hutchins High School
- Young Women’s STEAM Academy at Balch Springs Middle School
In addition, FCNS is offering a community promotion of FREE Thanksgiving Turkey, sides and a 30lb “Farmers to Families” Food Box to all families in our community. There are no requirements for families to partake in this promotion.
Dallas ISD’s Food and Child Nutrition Services can be found at www.dallasisd.org/FCNS.