Exciting news! The Office of Transformation and Innovation is launching an application process for district staff to identify design team leads and team members to develop a Public School Choice 7.0 proposal for a future Hybrid School tentatively launching in Fall 2021.
- Participate in several school design process webinars led by an industry leader in innovation
- Provide expertise in helping to ideate, investigate and develop a comprehensive model for an effective competency focused student learning experience
- Collaborate with a several central staff department experts to develop and submit a Public School Choice 7.0 proposal on Jan. 5, 2021
- Launch the first Hybrid Transformation School in Dallas ISD
- Application goes live June 24th
- Application closes July 24th
- Team announced first week of August
District employees can complete the application here. For more information about this exciting opportunity, district employees can contact Shakeatha Butler, Director Office of Transformation and Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org .