Dallas ISD Mental Health Services and Dallas ISD Counseling Services invite schools to establish a spirit of compassion and kindness with #BeKind21. This annual challenge encourages an act of kindness each day from September 1 to September 21, with the goal of building kinder communities that foster mental wellness.
Since the annual challenge launched in 2018, the Born this Way Foundation has recruited over 7M participants and over 160M pledged acts of kindness with the help of hundreds of partners. Learn more at bornthisway.foundation/bekind21.
Born This Way Foundation & Channel Kindness Social Media
- Twitter: @BTWFoundation | @ChannelKindness
- Facebook: @bornthiswayfoundation | @ChannelKindness
- Instagram: @BTWFoundation | @ChannelKindness
How Individuals and Schools Can Participate:
- Share on Social Media: #BeKind21
- How do you show kindness? We want to know! Join @btwfoundation’s #BeKind21 to do one intentional act of kindness a day from September 1st to 21st! Sign up at bornthisway.foundation/bekind21
- Did you know being kind includes taking care of your own mental wellness? Pledge to show up in kindness for yourself and others through #BeKind21 at bornthisway.foundation/bekind21
- Kindness is taking time to breathe. Join @btwfoundation to forge kinder spaces online and offline through #BeKind21. Sign up at bornthisway.foundation/bekind21 and tell us how you’ll #bekind!
- Find more social media posts at bornthisway.foundation/bekind21-posts
- Find graphics you can use to highlight the campaign at bornthisway.foundation/ bekind21-graphics/
- Share a one-minute vertical video talking about what kindness means to you or how you plan to participate in #BeKind21.
- Share a one-minute vertical video inviting people to participate in #BeKind21 with you.
- Share your #BeKind21 story on the storytelling platform ChannelKindness.org.